Terms and Conditions
- Our contract with a client starts only when the client has placed an order and completed payment. The contract is enforceable only when the payment for an order has been made and confirmation email received.
- We only provide custom papers that a student is required to use to prepare their final paper only.
- A client is required to supply all the material required to complete their work. The client should therefore ensure that the materials are uploaded together with the order or sent to our email immediately after the order is placed. A student must supply the following materials:
- Original instructions as given by the instructor
- Any update to instructions given before the date of submission
- Class work materials or course content to guide the writer
- Course reading list including book and journals
- The MARKING GUIDE/ASSESSMENT GUIDE to guide the writer.
If the client fails to provide these materials, the writer is at liberty to use any other sources.
- We provide unlimited revisions. The client is at liberty to ask for revisions until the model paper is satisfactory. A client is supposed to ask for a revision within 7 days after which we consider the paper as satisfactory.
- Clients are guaranteed full refund for a paper that does not attain pass mark.
To ensure that our customers get quality work, we guarantee full refund for any work that does not meet client instructions or that is late. The following is our refund policy:
We are strict on quality. While we assure clients of quality work, they must supply the needed resources like instructions, required files, required data etc to ensure high quality. Failure to meet expected quality is subject to refund. The following is the criteria used in assessing and refunding based on quality of the paper:
- Partial mismatch of instructions – 30% Refund
- Complete mismatch of instructions – 100% Refund
- Grammar Errors – 10% Refund and free editing and Proofreading
We guarantee our customers quality work submitted on time. Failure to submit our work on time will be subjected to the following refund:
- 1-3 hours late – 10% Refund of the Total
- 3-24 hours late – 30% Refund
- 48 Hours late – 50% Refund
- >48 Hours late – 100% Refund
This is subject to the following which will be considered in issuing the refund:
- Clients pay on time
- Client uploaded needed files on time
- Client responds to writer’s message on time
We have a strict plagiarism policy that guarantees our customers 100% Non-plagiarized orders. Failure to submit original papers is subject to refund as follows:
- 1-5% plagiarism – No refund if the plagiarism is attributed to sources. 10% Refund if the plagiarism is not attributed to sources
- >5% plagiarism – 100% refund