Terms and Conditions
- Our contract with a client starts only when the client has placed an order and completed payment. The contract is enforceable only when the payment for an order has been made and confirmation email received.
- We only provide custom papers that a student is required to use to prepare their final paper only.
- A client is required to supply all the material required to complete their work. The client should therefore ensure that the materials are uploaded together with the order or sent to our email immediately after the order is placed. A student must supply the following materials:
- Original instructions as given by the instructor
- Any update to instructions given before the date of submission
- Class work materials or course content to guide the writer
- Course reading list including book and journals
- The MARKING GUIDE/ASSESSMENT GUIDE to guide the writer.
If the client fails to provide these materials, the writer is at liberty to use any other sources.
- We provide unlimited revisions. The client is at liberty to ask for revisions until the model paper is satisfactory. A client is supposed to ask for a revision within 7 days after which we consider the paper as satisfactory.
- Clients are guaranteed full refund for a paper that does not attain pass mark.