I have never done one of these, never even seen one before. I am hoping that using a third grade math concept might be appropriate to use. And I also teach 3rd grade. My hope is that you could get it started, then I will complete throughout my course.
Here are the requirements/guidelines
Select a topic and identify your audience.
- Identify an important concept or skill within this topic to be the focus of the instruction.
- Begin a storyboard using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
- Consider the following:
o The functional details on each page, such as text, navigation, and possible links
o Images that might enhance the learning
- Include a minimum of one original worked example and one original pretraining activity in your storyboard.
- Demonstrate personalization and segmentation in your storyboard.
Identify the use of segmentation, personalization, pretraining, and a worked example within the speaker notes on your storyboard. Address the following in your speaker notes:
- Why you implemented those components
- How each component benefits the learner