- Country of Study:ireland
- Choose Your Product:Other (not listed)
- Subject Area:Other
- Grade Required:Undergraduate Upper 1st (75%+)
- Number of Pages:5
- Title:Reflection about social media essential this workshop
- Instructions:write Reflection about screenshot photo attached for more information about the workshop data
competency I want to achieve in my Personal Development Plan (PDP) is to improve digital Markting skill
i learn how to design an online marketing campaign.
learn how to marketing through social media. facebook, twitter, Instagram
how to use the different plate form tools to marketing and how to target audience
how to create an effective marketing plan for different types of business
please follow the Reflection checklist and NGM Portfolio Preparation Files
– You need to support the statements by referring to specific past experiences, academic and industry research.
– A reflection should approx. be 1200-1500 words.
– You need to include academic references with each reflection. You must cite in text and in bibliography correctly.
– Harvard style referencing
– Link it in with any NGM Learning Objectives into
the reflections – NGM-III-Outline-Oct 2017.pdf file – Learning Outcomes page 3,4,5
connect the activity with NGM Digital – Technologies, Media and Communication– Theme
- Upload Files:https://www.topmarkessays.com/
wp-content/uploads/gravity_ forms/2- 1f9e63ddf925f39b45d945cc296977 19/2018/11/Reflaction- checklist12.docx, https://www.topmarkessays.com/ wp-content/uploads/gravity_ forms/2- 1f9e63ddf925f39b45d945cc296977 19/2018/11/NGM-III-Outline- Oct-201711.pdf,https://www.topmarkessays.com/ wp-content/uploads/gravity_ forms/2- 1f9e63ddf925f39b45d945cc296977 19/2018/11/NGM-Portfolio- Preparation-Semester-3-201812. pdf, https://www.topmarkessays.com/ wp-content/uploads/gravity_ forms/2- 1f9e63ddf925f39b45d945cc296977 19/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018- 11-25-at-10.46.23-PM.png, https://www.topmarkessays.com/ wp-content/uploads/gravity_ forms/2- 1f9e63ddf925f39b45d945cc296977 19/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018- 11-25-at-10.45.42-PM.png
As a marketing student, I have taken part in various marketing practices such as conventional media advertising like bill boards, flyers, and posters. Most of the practices that I have performed are theoretical in nature. There is a difference between theoretical and practical marketing practices. I believed that with my theoretical social marketing skills I could perform any marketing practice such as advertising, developing a social media strategy, performing a digital marketing, designing how to increase sales in a company, creating content for social media, and reporting. I had gained marketing skills in class in areas such as designing an online digital marketing campaign, marketing through social media, and creating an effective marketing plan for different kinds of business. Nonetheless, I don’t have any practical experience in social and digital media marketing.