1. Title Page
2. Executive Summary
3. Description of the organization (history, length in service/operation, how many beds? clients served? location; rural vs. urban, satellite locations, total number of staff, client usage information/demographics, etc.)
4. Needs Assessment/Gap Analysis: What is not currently being offered? Room for improvements? Service delivery deficits? Personnel issues/shortages? Justify with supporting data and statistics.
5. Propose an intervention (service or facility) based on the needs/gap analysis. Identify measurable outcomes for the intervention.
6. Justify your proposed intervention by providing an analysis from:
o Managed care
o Health legislation
o Contracts perspectives
7. Pick a minimum of three of the elements listed above depending on the organization selected and which apply to the specific organization/situation selected.
8. Create a plan to implement your intervention. Identify the stakeholders involved, and their role (s) in implementing the intervention. Include finance and staffing elements required to implement the intervention.
9. Develop a marketing communication plan on how the stakeholders will be informed, kept up-to-date, etc. prior to the intervention, during the intervention, and post intervention.
10. Develop a plan for measurement effectiveness of the intervention. What indicators will determine if the intervention is successful?
11. Reference page that includes ten to fifteen reference sources written within the last 5 years.
Report an abuse for product Operations
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is a teaching and referral hospital located in the Baltimore, Maryland. The history of The Johns Hopkins Hospital can be traced back to 1873 when Johns Hopkins, who was a merchant and a banker, left an estate that was worth $7 million for construction of the hospital. It serves about 80,000 patients and has different patient care facility. Among the challenges facing the hospital include nursing shortage, patient care, and safety. The proposed intervention seeks to improve security, increase retention of nurses, and increase quality of care delivered to patients. The intervention will be implemented by a steering committee in collaboration with an consultant. With a budget of $121,500, the committee will be expected to communicate to stakeholders, implement and monitor the intervention through different indicators.