Negotiation plan | Broadside Mining Company Negotiation with Mort lake Council
With your group member(s), plan how you intend to approach the Broadside Mining Company and Mortlake Shire Council negotiation.
You should address each of these issues in drafting your Negotiation Plan:
Which are the three most important issues for your group? Why?
Which overall strategy are you intending to adopt, ie distributive or integrative? Why?
Which specific strategy are you intending to adopt in relation to each issue? Why?
When will you use these strategies, ie which phases or in relation to which issues? Why?
Discuss some of the tactics you anticipate using and why.
Identify the issues where conflict is likely to arise and discuss how you intend resolving such conflict.
The assignment requires students to plan a negotiation which they will then negotiate in workshops in Week 6.
• What strategies will you use?
• What tactics will you use?
• Why did you choose these?
The choice of strategies, tactics and rationale must be linked to the relevant academic literature.
The assignment is due at 5.00pm on Thursday of Week 5. Please submit through Turnitin. Ensure you keep a receipt of your submission and
include your name, student ID number and correct tutor’s name.
Criteria & Marking:
Planning a negotiation exercise
• The negotiation plan may be organised and written as a report with headings(Strategies, tactics and rationale), diagrams and tables.
• Dot points may be used in the plan but all sentences must make sense.
• Minimum of 3 academic sources required (maximum 750 words excluding Reference List).
• Assignment must be typed in 12 point font, double spaced. Reasonable margins are also necessary.
Further details will be posted on Learning@Griffith.
Report an abuse for product Negotiation plan | Broadside Mining Company Negotiation with Mort lake Council