Marketing Analysis – Market Analysis for Springfield Massachusetts – The proposed idea would be to equip healthcare workers with the means to travel into neighborhoods classified has having poor health outcomes and low access rates. This would be done with trucks furnished with the necessary equipment to act like an office. Most of the services that a PCP renders could be done on this mobile basis, with the truck visiting various locations within the city on a specified day and times.
The length of the marketing plan component should be 1200 words. You should cite all sources in APA style, both in text and at the end of the document. You are required to have at least three sources to support this component of the paper.
Marketing Plan (Due in Week 6)
In this final piece of the Course Paper, you will develop a brief marketing plan for your product or service. In this section, you should do the following.
- Identify the overall marketing goals.
- Identify three to five specific marketing objectives (these should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and have a time element).
- Identify specific marketing strategies for achieving these objectives and goals, including
- product strategies (what your product will look like);
- distribution strategies (how you will distribute the product or service to your target market);
- promotion strategies (how you will promote your product or service); and
- pricing strategies (how you will price your product or service).
- You should clearly articulate how your intended strategies satisfy the needs of your target market.