This is a research project that is interested in the health care system. The research project will answer the question: which are the best management practices that can be employed in the healthcare sector to improve service delivery and make more profits. The intent of the project will be to explore ways to improve the management of healthcare systems. The following are the specific questions that will be addressed in this project:
- Do health care systems follow the best management practices?
- Are there challenges in the current management of health care systems?
- Which is the level of satisfaction in contemporary health care system management?
- Do health care facilities make enough profit to sustain their operations and improve service delivery?
- Which are the best management practices for healthcare systems to ensure maximum profits? Do these practices improve delivery of quality health care services?
- Do these best management practices lead to cost cutting and profit maximization? How much can healthcare facilities save from adopting these practices?