Assessment 3: Project Solution (5000 words / 50%)
The Final Project Report uses the specific situation of a business to show the progress made and it
makes recommendations on how to deal with the situation.
Executive Summary – Provide a brief summary for the busy executive to capture the report
Proposal and Industry/Academic Background Summary
• Succinctly summarise your project plan document
• Literature review of the most influential academic theories/principles that guide your project.
• Re‐state your topic, the justification of and objectives for the project undertaken.
• Building on your project plan document show an advanced understanding of the industry and organisation you are involved with/in.
Methodology and/or Research and/or Analysis and/or Design and/or …
• I.e., If your project involves designing a system, give a good high-level overview of your design. If your project involves a business
plan, outline the internal/external analysis USP, etc. >>> Every Final Project Report will look different in this section <<<
Problem → Key concepts → Findings/Solutions
• Specific recommendations based on your analysis,
• Has the project achieved its set objectives, suggested future directions
References & report style:
Check workbook for additional style requirements & CRA
• Reflection is considering how you construct meanings and knowledge that guide your actions and responses.
• Students will provide an individual account of their team-working experiences including key areas of effective practice and key
team-working lessons learned.
One of the best experiences I have in this course is undertaking the LPF 1 project. Our Project Group 1 was an important learning opportunity, which also contributed to my professional and interpersonal development. We were five members in our group, each of us with different strengths and weaknesses and we helped each other to develop in different aspects through the group work. One of the most interesting aspects of the project that I would like to reflect on is the group work and the related dynamics. From the first day we met, we went through all the stages of group development. Three issues that I find important to reflect on is group communication, group roles, and cross culture issues.