Choose one of the following diseases for your paper:
- Influenza (bird flu, swine flu, or general viral strain)
- Chickenpox or shingles
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Hepatitis B
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper exploring aspects of the disease. Include the following information:
- Explain the inflammatory response.
- Describe the disease, how it is transmitted, and the environmental factors that may make someone vulnerable to it.
- Identify standard and alternative treatments.
- Describe the methods used to control the spread of the disease and the consequences of not controlling it.
- Identify community health promotion and wellness strategies to help prevent the disease.