Sometime during the week you need to have a meal with your family, friends, neighbors, ect where your only means of communication is non-verbal.
- You may verbally explain the rules to the group before you begin
- Everyone must agree that verbal language is not to be spoken.
- You may not use pencil and paper to write out your conversation
- If you know American Sign Language, you may not use that form of communication
- You must find out something about at least one member that you do not already know. (something that happened during the day, etc)
- You must tell at least one person something that you did the day of this challenge.
- The meal must be non-verbal as well. So brush up on your non-verbal manners since you do not want to just grab the food from across the table.
- The length of the challenge is up to you. Most individuals take at least 30 minutes
Have fun and let’s hear your results