Position Purpose: The main aim of the position is to conduct reviews of the business processes so as to gain a comprehensive understanding of the current procedures, policies, structures, and document those processes, identify improvements, recommend solutions, and link business persons to IT groups to enable the organization achieve its objectives.
Typical work activities:
- Prepare for and conduct business process analysis;
- Document and present modeling and analysis results;
- Transfer knowledge to database/application developers and the project managers;
- Help the organization discover ways to meet the client demands;
- Gather information through staff interviews and onsite observations;
- Analyze financial and other relevant data to formulate solutions and present the findings to the management;
- Make recommendations on modifications in areas of personnel, procedures, and equipments to enhance customer service; and
- Provide organizational and fiscal advice to departmental heads with regard to the projected programs and goals according to the established budgetary processes;
- Classify financial transactions records and post to the appropriate subsidiary or general ledger account;
- Review invoices received from the various activities of the departments to determine proper billing and check for accuracy and completeness of mathematical computations;
- Prepare and verify reconciliation of the major control accounts and records so as to determine adequacy of the internal controls;
- Review financial transactions for the determination of compliance with sound management principles and statutes; and
- Monitor changes and ensure their effectiveness.