Professor requirement: Create a one page change model describing what you learned in class and how you will use that information in your future. The model should be creative, colorful, computer generated and most importantly, useful. I am looking for you to create a list of steps you personally will need to successfully manage change in your future careers. I am also looking for synthesis and integration of course concepts that were presented in each of the textbooks and in class.
My requirement: Writers should make it colorful, insert pictures will be good
I have read those books:
1. Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change (3rd Ed.), Bridges, W. Addison-Wesley
2. Who Moved My Cheese? Johnson, S. & Blanchard, G. Putnam’s Publishing, 1998.
3. Fish Sticks, Lundin, S., Christensen, P., Paul, H. Charthouse Learning, 2003.
4. The Present, Johnson, S. Doubleday, 2003
5. Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions, Kotter, J. St.
Martins Press, 2005.
6. Tipping Point, Gladwell, M, Little, Brown and Company, 2002
Report an abuse for product Change Model