Causes of Crime
For your assigned theory, provide a brief summary of the source and history of the theory. Discuss its strengths and weaknesses. Then, provide your own value-based assessment of the validity of the theory. When you respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, address their assessment of the validity of the theory. Do you agree or disagree? Why or why not? Be sure to respond to at least one person who has a different topic than yours. The topics are assigned by the first letter of your last name:
- (Names starting with A-E) — Theory: The Classical School
- (Names starting with F-J) — Theory: Biological Theories
- (Names starting with K-O) — Theory: Psychobiological Theories
- (Names starting with P-S) — Theory: Psychological Theories
- (Names starting with T-Z) — Theory: Sociological Theories
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7.