Accounting | Accounting; JBHIFI Limited Company
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MARK IF
1. Your assignment is missing this cover sheet,
2. Important information is missing, and
3. You did not sign the acknowledgement on the cover sheet.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ASSIGNMENT
A hardcopy of the WHOLE completed assignment of each question with
coversheet must be submitted to your Tutors.
At the same time, you MUST submit an electronic copy through TURNITIN on
Moodle for checking plagiarism. Failure to submit it may result in a zero mark for the
You MUST ensure that all pages are securely and properly fastened with staples (not
paper clips!) and submitted WITHOUT a folder. Do NOT include this document in
your assignment when submitting.
You MUST keep a copy of the assignment you submit.
Part A (20 marks)
Refer to the 2014 annual report of JB Hi-Fi Limited on its website, ww.jbhifi.com.au,
and answer the following questions:
1. What is the total value in the consolidated financial statements for each of the
following items at the end of the year?
Cash and cash equivalents
Plant and Equipment
Interest Expense (finance costs)
Sales and marketing expense
Trade and other payables
2. What is the normal balance for each of the accounts listed above? What side of the
account, debit or credit, is affected in order to decrease each item?
Report an abuse for product Accounting | Accounting; JBHIFI Limited Company