The final elements of Phase IV include an actual budget (table format along with paragraph discussion), an actual implementation schedule (advertising schedule including dates, deadlines, and a brief discussion of what is included in each) and a reflection of extensive research done for each element of Phase IV included in text and in the reference page list. Phase IV elements follow Phase III and the plan concludes with these. Table format as well as paragraph discussion is strongly suggested for most elements required in phase IV.
do the 2 TO 3 slides in PowerPoint for the bullet highlighted in yellow below. Include on a word doc. the ORAL PAPER portion that explains and matches the slides in detail. This will be put with the rest of the team Marketing Plan for Kroger’s.
Combine revisions from Phases I-IV along with the additional elements from Week 5
• Identify the appropriate place and promotional strategy that should be used in the development of the strategic marketing plan.
• Develop an initial sales promotion schedule.
• Create an advertising plan.
• Identify public relations opportunities for the product or service.
• Analyze the effect of channel management decisions on the marketing or your selected product or service. Select appropriate distribution channels for your product or service and address costs in terms of placement, shipping, and middlemen.
• Develop a budget for your plan.
• Identify quantifiable elements that can be used to evaluate, monitor, and control the effectiveness of your marketing plan.
Prepare a 15- to 20-minute oral presentation accompanied by 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation illustrating your Marketing Plan Paper.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!