1. Provide a scenario of when it would be advantageous for you to use each of the following types of qualitative designs:
a. Narrative –
b. Ethnographic –
c. Case study –
2. Briefly discuss differences between these three types of qualitative research designs. Be sure to include the advantages and disadvantages of each type of design.
3. Define the term “Triangulation”
4. Define the term “Restorying”
5. Describe a “Passive Observer” as it applies to ethnographic research.
6. Define the term “heuristic” as it applies to case study research.
7. Complete two article summaries. Select from articles, studies or dissertations that utilize the research methods described in chapters 14, 15, 16 and 17. Do not submit two summaries of studies that utilized the same research method. The purpose of this exercise is to expose you to different research methods. Be sure to limit each summary to three pages. See additional instructions below.
Provide a paragraph, which highlights the purpose of the study and research questions that the author(s) attempted to address. When you refer to this particular study, identify this research by citing the author(s) and date in the first paragraph.
Method for Collecting and Analyzing Data – This section needs to highlight in two or three paragraphs the method that was used to collect data and how data were analyzed.
Describe the purpose of the study and what research questions that the author(s) are attempting to address. When you refer to this particular study, simply identify this research by citing the author(s)
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!